HAVE FAITH. EXPECT MIRACLES!
Be not afraid, only believe. Matthew 5:36

Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Finding Peace, Happiness, and Joy" by Richard G. Scott

Just now I found out about this new book by Elder Scott.  A friend sent me a link to free books from Deseret Book.  So, I went and looked, and this is the one they are featuring, "Finding Peace, Happiness and Joy."  Wow, that is an amazing title...goes right along with what I have been seeking.  But then, most of us are seeking that during these times.  I can't wait to read this book, but I am probably going to want to buy it!  There's nothing like holding a good book in your hands and carrying it around!  And Elder Scott is amazing!

Oh yeah!  And you can also download a free Christmas song by Hilary Weeks...another one of my favorites!

*update:  I read Elder Scott's book and it was wonderful.  If anyone understands the pains and challenges of this life, it is he.  He lost 2 young children in death and then his wife.  He can teach you a lot about trusting in God and in finding peace, joy and happiness in this life even in the most difficult trials.  I just love Elder Scott.  I know he is a true apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment