HAVE FAITH. EXPECT MIRACLES!
Be not afraid, only believe. Matthew 5:36

Sunday, October 12, 2014

What Think Ye of Christ?



How do I answer the question,  
What think ye of Christ?
With my testimony.

He is Wonderful because of all the things He has done for me.  He is my Creator.  He provides me with Living Water that I shall never thirst and Bread that I will never hunger.  He is the Master Healer that can heal any ailment, the Carpenter that can fix any broken thing, the Comforter who can comfort me when nothing else can, the Shepherd who would leave the ninety and nine to find me when I am lost. 
He gives me Mercy when I need forgiveness, Hope when I feel hopelessness, and Peace to calm my troubled waters.
He is my Light to lead the way through darkness. 
He is Love beyond the power of any I can comprehend in this world. 
He is my Savior, and beside Him there is no other.  

This video, made by the Piano Guys, filmed in Brazil at one of the Seven Wonders of the World:
Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro is a called “The Mission: How Great Thou Art”
The beauties of the world that Christ created with such inspiring music is a testimony to me that HE LIVES!



No comments:

Post a Comment